- FREE ConsultationComplimentary 15 minute Consultation for Prospective Patients
- Dr. Riley Smith, LAc, DACM2404 Broadway
San Diego, CA
- Review us on Google
Clinic HoursWed2:00 PM - 8:00 PMThu10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFri8:00 AM - 2:00 PMSat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: wellness
Everything would check out ok with my doc, but I still wasn’t feeling better.
✅Sudden feelings of overwhelm that made me want to scream
✅Etc, etc etc…
Can anybody else relate?
I was tired of being told to go on meds (NOT med shaming here.. there is a time and place)
Don’t understand what you’re looking at?
Don’t worry.. thats my job.
Don’t understand WTH this has to do with anxiety?
Don’t worry.. I’ll break it down.
What we are looking at here my friends is the amazing friend in our colon called Butyrate. Butyrate belongs to the families of short chain fatty acids
What is this concept of radical accountability?
At its core is communication. Especially those conversations you have with yourself. It can be a slippery one because there are so many enemies of accountability- most of them we don’t even realize we are doing because they become habitual:
✅ “I’m sorry”