- FREE ConsultationComplimentary 15 minute Consultation for Prospective Patients
- Dr. Riley Smith, LAc, DACM2404 Broadway
San Diego, CA
- Review us on Google
Clinic HoursWed2:00 PM - 8:00 PMThu10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFri8:00 AM - 2:00 PMSat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: stress management
What is this concept of radical accountability?
At its core is communication. Especially those conversations you have with yourself. It can be a slippery one because there are so many enemies of accountability- most of them we don’t even realize we are doing because they become habitual:
✅ “I’m sorry”
I used to make resolutions, get excited and then be down on myself because they never turned out. Like most people I would abandon them by February only to go back to my old habits. Not only did I feel down on myself after this but it was a major contributor to my anxiety.
The holidays are stressful enough