- FREE ConsultationComplimentary 15 minute Consultation for Prospective Patients
- Dr. Riley Smith, LAc, DACM2404 Broadway
San Diego, CA
- Review us on Google
Clinic HoursWed2:00 PM - 8:00 PMThu10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFri8:00 AM - 2:00 PMSat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- • Autumn Immunity •
- • Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Fall •
- • Breathwork in Lung Season •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: qi
Anger is the emotion associated with springtime in Traditional Chinese Medicine. For most of us, we consider anger a bad emotion, something to avoid or get rid of, so why would it be one that TCM would shine a light on?
Well, no emotion is inherently good or bad, it’s how we deal with challenging emotions that can end up
Winter’s element is water and is associated with the kidneys, which in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is considered the source of all qi and energy within the body. Winter is also associated with the bladder and adrenal glands.
Focusing on inner reflection, rest, energy conservation and storage during the winter months is when it’s most important as