- FREE ConsultationComplimentary 15 minute Consultation for Prospective Patients
- Dr. Riley Smith, LAc, DACM2404 Broadway
San Diego, CA
- Review us on Google
Clinic HoursWed2:00 PM - 8:00 PMThu10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFri8:00 AM - 2:00 PMSat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- • Autumn Immunity •
- • Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Fall •
- • Breathwork in Lung Season •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: new year
I used to make resolutions, get excited and then be down on myself because they never turned out. Like most people I would abandon them by February only to go back to my old habits. Not only did I feel down on myself after this but it was a major contributor to my anxiety.
The holidays are stressful enough
It’s that time of year again: the time when many of us engage in the practice of setting a new year’s resolution.
It seems, though, that hand-in-hand with new year’s resolutions is the prediction of inevitable failure. That as soon as you pick a resolution, you won’t actually make it through the whole year sticking with the new behavior,