- FREE ConsultationComplimentary 15 minute Consultation for Prospective Patients
- Dr. Riley Smith, LAc, DACM2404 Broadway
San Diego, CA
- Review us on Google
Clinic HoursWed2:00 PM - 8:00 PMThu10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFri8:00 AM - 2:00 PMSat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: ibs
Don’t understand what you’re looking at?
Don’t worry.. thats my job.
Don’t understand WTH this has to do with anxiety?
Don’t worry.. I’ll break it down.
What we are looking at here my friends is the amazing friend in our colon called Butyrate. Butyrate belongs to the families of short chain fatty acids
Our body has so many ways of warning us that things just aren’t right. Sometimes its hard to hear them. While general stress is a byproduct of life it can also be a warning sign.