- FREE ConsultationComplimentary 15 minute Consultation for Prospective Patients
- Dr. Riley Smith, LAc, DACM2404 Broadway
San Diego, CA
- Review us on Google
Clinic HoursWed2:00 PM - 8:00 PMThu10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFri8:00 AM - 2:00 PMSat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: exercise
I treat so much musculoskeletal injury in my office that I thought a good tutorial regarding sprain vs. strain would be a good idea. The two terms get thrown around a lot- by both patients and medical professionals!
SPRAIN: a stretch or tear of a ligament.
STRAIN: a defined as an injury to a muscle or tendon.