Skip to content

What kind of licensing is required to be an acupuncturist?

I am licensed by the State of California after passing the state licensing board exam and am licensed to practice nationally by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) after completing 4 month of separate licensing exams.

As per California law, I am a considered as a primary care provider.

This article was posted in . Bookmark the permalink. Follow comments with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are closed.
2133731963 Directions Contact/Schedule