- Write down and bring any questions you have as well as relevant lab/medical test results. I am here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not come hungry however I do not recommend eating large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.